Chcę wiedzieć o...
Strona główna
What to do in case of a collision with a vehicle from Ukraine?

What to do in case of a collision with a vehicle from Ukraine?

Dodano: 2022-05-05
Publikator: Polish Motor Insurers' Bureau

There has been an increasd number of vehicles with Ukrainian number plates in Poland.

Above is conected with an increased number of dangerous incidents on the roads. In order to simplify the procedures in such cases, the Polish Motor Insurers’ Bureau (PBUK) provides on its website a form for a joint claim notification. Currently, it is available in Polish, Polish-English and Polish-Ukrainian versions. This will allow the parties involved in the accident to determine the perpetrator much faster. In turn, it will speed up the process of paying compensation to the injured.

In the case of an incident involving a vehicle with a foreign registration, it is worth taking pictures of the incident. Attention should be paid to registration plates and – if possible –  secure the data from the driver’s documents.

On the PBUK website you can check whether the foreign insurer of the perpetrator has its representative in Poland. If so, the claim should be reported to them. However, if the perpetrator’s insurance company does not have a representative in Poland, then the claim should be filed with one of the PBUK agents – PZU or Warta. In addition, this may be reported to them if the insurer of the perpetrator could not be determined.

Artykuły powiązane

Czy pracodawcy muszą usuwać CV kandydatów od razu po rekrutacji? Wyrok NSA

Naczelny Sąd Administracyjny w wyroku z dnia 20 lutego 2024 r. (sygn. akt III OSK 2700/22) orzekł, że pracodawcy mogą pr...

Sąd cywilny jest związany decyzją KNF

Sąd Najwyższy w wyroku z dnia 8 marca 2024 r. (sygn. akt II CSKP 1915/22) orzekł, że sąd powszechny nie ma prawa inge...

Europa, a sztuczna inteligencja

W obronie własnego języka Portale informacyjne donoszą, że kraje od Hiszpanii po Rumunię stawiają c...