bg
Chcę wiedzieć o...
Strona główna
ENG
PZU: Consent of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine to the acquisition of shares of Bank Pekao S.A.

PZU: Consent of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine to the acquisition of shares of Bank Pekao S.A.

Dodano: 2017-04-04

The Management Board of PZU announced that on 27 March 2017 PZU obtained information that the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine had granted unconditional consent to the concentration, in the form of the acquisition of a block of shares, in Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A.

The granting of the above-mentioned consent means that one of the conditions necessary for the acquisition of a significant block of shares in the Bank by PZU SA acting in a consortium with PFR from UniCredit S.p.A.

On December 2016 PZU jointly with PFR signed an agreement with UniCredit S.p.A. for the purchase of 32.8% of the shares of Bank Pekao S.A. for a total amount of PLN 10.6 bn. The transaction structure assumes that PZU will indirectly acquire a 20% stake in Pekao at closing, for a total amount of PLN 6.5 bn. Simultaneously, PFR will acquire 12.8% of Pekao’s shares directly from UniCredit for a total amount of PLN 4.1 bn. (read more: PZU SA jointly with PFR takes over a 32.8% stake in Bank Pekao from Unicredit).

Artykuły powiązane

Fałszywy profil ZUS zachęca do inwestycji gwarantującej emeryturę w wieku 50 lat. Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych ostrzega przed oszustami!

Podstępny profil namawia do inwestycji, obiecując pewną emeryturę już po osiągnięciu 50 lat. Według oszustów wystarc...

Komentarz do Rekomendacji U 2023 – pełny dokument

Już teraz możesz pobrać pełny dokument naszego komentarza do Rekomendacji U 2023. Pobierz go TUT...

Roczne sprawozdanie EIOPA na temat sankcji wynikających z Dyrektywy w sprawie dystrybucji ubezpieczeń w 2022 r.

W dniu 17 stycznia 2024 r. Europejski Urząd Nadzoru Ubezpieczeń i Pracowniczych Programów Emerytalnych opublikował czw...